Cold chain has been an integral component of logistics since the late 18th century when ice was used for preserving temperature-sensitive and perishable products such as dairy products, fish, and meat during transportation from one place to another. With rapid technological advancements in the following decades, cold chain logistics witnessed a drastic evolution. At present, cold chain logistics includes exclusively built cold storage facilities, cooling equipment, cold processing, cold transport, and cold distribution.
Get the Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/cold-chain-market/report-sample
This rapid transformation in cold chain logistics made the transportation of perishables and temperature-sensitive products over large distances possible. This, in turn, fueled large-scale commercial activities involving these products, which subsequently caused the expansion of the global cold chain market. Moreover, with the growing popularity of ready-to-eat food items, especially in the developing countries such as India, Brazil, and China, the industry will exhibit rapid progress in the coming years.
The other major factor propelling the demand for cold chain logistics is the rising consumption of processed food items and fast foods, especially in the emerging economies, mainly because of the surging disposable income of the people residing in these countries. Besides this, the increasing popularity of the ‘eating out’ culture and the development of numerous hypermarkets, supermarkets, quick service restaurants (QSRs), and fast-food chains in these countries are also driving the expansion of the cold chain market.
Make Enquiry Before Purchase @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=cold-chain-market
This market research report provides a comprehensive overview of the cold chain market
- Historical and the present size of the cold chain market
- Future potential of the market through its forecast for the period 2020– 2030
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential