In Thyroid Cancer Drug Market report, a systematic investment analysis has been performed which forecasts impending opportunities for the market players. The statistical and numerical data that has been included in this market report is represented with the tables, graphs and charts which eases the understanding of facts and figures. A proficient data and excellent forecasting techniques used in this report are synonymous with accurateness and correctness. Thyroid Cancer Drug Market report is a painstaking analysis of existing scenario of the market which covers several market dynamics. The market study of this global Thyroid Cancer Drug Market business report takes into consideration market attractiveness analysis where each segment is benchmarked based on its market size, growth rate & general attractiveness.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy of This Report Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-thyroid-cancer-drug-market
Global thyroid cancer drug market is rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 2404.8 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 24.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing prevalence of thyroid cancer and accelerating demand of clinical treatment and novel therapies indicates the significant growth of market.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the thyroid cancer drug market are Mylan N.V., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Jerome Stevens Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Baxter, Abbott, Celgene Corporation, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Eisai Co., Ltd, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd, Biovista, Cytori Therapeutics Inc, Bayer AG, Novartis AG, Bio-Path Holdings, Inc, Vascular Biogenics, and few among others.
Read Complete Details with TOC Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-thyroid-cancer-drug-market
Market Definition: Global Thyroid Cancer Drug Market
Thyroid cancer is also known as thyroid nodules is a cancer occur in thyroid gland and can spread to other parts of the body and about 90% of all thyroid cancers are benign.
According to the statistics published in American Cancer Society 2019, it is estimated that 52,070 patients to be diagnosed with thyroid cancer in the United States in this current year. It is more prevalent in women and near 2% of cases occurs in children. Growing population of thyroid cancer and adopting unhealthy life style are the key factors for market growth.
Segmentation: Global Thyroid Cancer Drug Market
Thyroid Cancer Drug Market : By Type
- Papillary thyroid cancer
- Follicular thyroid cancer
- Hurthle cell cancer
- Medullary thyroid cancer (MTC)
- Anaplastic thyroid cancer
Thyroid Cancer Drug Market : By Drug Type
- Thyroid desiccated
- Thyrotropin alfa
- Sodium iodide I-131
Thyroid Cancer Drug Market : By Treatment
- Radioactive iodine (radioiodine) therapy
- Hormone therapy
Thyroid Cancer Drug Market : By Route of administration
Thyroid Cancer Drug Market : By End users
- Specialty Clinics
Thyroid Cancer Drug Market : By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Novartis AG received FDA approval for Tafinlar in combination with Mekinist (trametinib) for the treatment of anaplastic thyroid cancer comprising of abnormal gene known as BRAF V600E
- In March 2018, Eisai Co., Ltd and Merck & Co., Inc entered into research collaboration for exclusive worldwide co-development and co- commercialization of Lenvima in combination with pembrolizumab for 11 potential indications in six types of cancer (endometrial cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma, head and neck cancer, bladder cancer and melanoma). Lenvima has been approved from the FDA for the treatment of differentiated thyroid cancer
Thyroid Cancer Drug Market Drivers
- Increase in prevalence rate of neuroendocrine tumor worldwide
- Accelerating demand of treatment and novel therapies
- Rising awareness about treatment and technological advancement is driving the growth of market
- Increases cases of obesity and adopting unhealthy life style
Thyroid Cancer Drug Market Restraints
- Effective treatment is either unavailable or unaffordable
- Patent expiry of the patented drugs and introduction of generic version of branded drugs is expected to restrain the growth if the market
- Inadequate awareness about thyroid cancer treatment in some developing countries
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global thyroid cancer drug market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Want Full Report? Enquire Here https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-thyroid-cancer-drug-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and consulting firm with over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Our coverage of industries include Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information and Communication Technology, Automobiles and Automotive, Chemical and Material, Packaging, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Specialty Chemicals, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Robotics, among many others.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude.We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]